The Review of Köz-gazdaság welcomes all works in the field of economics, social sciences, international relations and geopolitics. Please note the following guidelines before submitting your manuscript:
All paper should be submitted via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format in English language.
- The average length of article is one author’s sheet (40 000 characters including spaces). Please keep in mind that due to space limits only slight exceedings are allowed.
- Contributors are asked to submit an abstract of maximum 100 words.
- Chapters and subchapters are to be indicated in Arabic numerals. Subchapters should incldue also the number of main chapters: 1, 1.1., 1.1.1., 1.2.2. etc,
- Please number both the figures and tables with Arabic numerals. The figures should have and explanation and tables should have a title. The figure or table should be interpretable without the body text. Please indicate the source under the figure or table. The figures should have only two colours and be in editable formats.
- Equations, formulas are to be placed using right page alignment and in Arabic numerals in parantheses: (1), (2) etc.
- References within the body text must be in square brackets [author, year] e.g. [Szentes, 1999]
- When quoting please indicate also the page number [author, year: page number] e.g. [Szentes, 1999: 312]
- Please minimise the numbers of footnotes as much as possible.
Literature cited: at the end of your paper please indicate the references as the followings:
Author (year of publication): Title in italics. Publisher, place of publication
g. Szentes T. (1999): Világgazdaságtan. Aula, Budapest
- Book chapters
Author (year of publication): „Title of book chapter between quotation marks”. In: Name of editor: Title of volume in italics.
Publisher, place of publication
g. Stern, N. és Stiglitz, J. (1997): „A Framework for a Development Strategy in a Market Economy”
in: Malinvaud, E. (ed): Development Strategy and Management of the Market Economy. Oxford
University Press, Oxford
- Journal articles
Author (year of publication): „Title between quotation marks” Name of journal in italics. volume(issue): page numbers .
pl: Kydland, F. E. (2006): „Aggregált mennyiségi elmélet” Köz-Gazdaság 1(2): 19-35.
- Web pages:
Author’s name (year of publication): Title in italics. Full URL. Access date
g. Rodrik, D. (2006): Disappointments of Financial Globalization.
http://ksghome.harvard.edu/drodrik/#e Disappointments of Financial Globalization (November 2006).doc. Accessed: 2007. 03. 13.
At the end of the article include your name, rank, position and institutition.
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
• E-mail address
All necessary files have been uploaded:
• Include keywords
• All figures (include relevant captions)
• All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
• Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
• Indicate clearly if color should be used for any figures in print
Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable)
Supplemental files (where applicable)
A signed declaration on the originality of the work and that it has not been submitted to any other journal.
You should also include a relevant disclosure statement with the text of your article. You can do this in conjunction with any acknowledgments and details of funders. A signed declaration on the originality of the work and that it has not been submitted to any other journal.
• Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
• All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
• Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed
• Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.